- The processing of personal data is any activity performed with the personal data of the website user (hereinafter ‘the user’) – the collection, processing, storage, rectification or deletion of data.
- Visitors refers to all individuals who visit the website or provide Sunorek AS Tank Indoor with their information. For example, this could be by asking for a quote or contacting Sunorek AS Tank Indoor by e-mail.
- Services are all services provided by Sunorek AS Tank Indoor.
Processing of personal data
- Visitor’s e-mail address: when a visitor sends an e-mail or requests a quote
- visitor’s name, phone number and e-mail address: when requesting information or requesting a quote from a visitor;
- website traffic statistics: via Google Analytics.
Use of personal data
Sunorek AS Tank Indoor uses personal data to respond to inquiries made by visitors and to make offers, communicate with visitors and send invoices. Sunorek AS Tank Indoor uses website traffic statistics to improve the user experience of the website and to improve marketing efficiency. The visitor shall have the right at any time to prohibit the processing of their personal data, except when necessary for the provision of the service.
Handing over personal data to other recipients
The third party is a contractual partner of Sunorek AS Tank Indoor who processes personal data and through whose product or service Sunorek AS Tank Indoor provides its visitors with products and services. Sunorek AS Tank Indoor uses third parties for its daily operations that provide the following:
- e-mail transmission and management system;
- website hosting;
- analysis of website usage statistics;
- use of social media and analysis of social media statistics;
- use of accounting software.
In addition to the third parties mentioned in the previous section, Sunorek AS Tank Indoor transfers the personal data of the visitor to its cooperation partners. This is only to the extent required to provide the service to the visitor.
The Sunorek AS Tank Indoor website may contain links to websites of other companies that have their own privacy policies and/or third party services installed on your device which may allow access to the information on your device. Sunorek AS Tank Indoor recommends that you read the privacy policies of these third parties carefully. Sunorek AS Tank Indoor is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third party service providers.
Retention and security of personal data
Sunorek AS Tank Indoor will retain personal data for as long as it is legally required and/or relevant for the purpose for which it is collected. For example, accounting records are kept for 7 (seven) years from the end of the financial year. Sunorek AS Tank Indoor takes all reasonable steps to protect the personal data it manages. Only authorised persons shall have access to the amendment and processing of personal data and that the personal data of all website visitors shall be treated as confidential.
The visitor is entitled at any time to:
- request access to their own data;
- request the correction, amendment or deletion of personal data under the conditions provided by law;
- request the restriction of the nature of personal data processing;
- request the transfer of the personal data;
A cookie is a small text file that the browser automatically saves on a visitor’s device. Cookies may be created by different service providers, such as Google. Cookies are not harmful to your computer.
There are two types of cookies:
- Persistent cookies that persist in a cookie file on a visitor’s computer. They may be used, for example, to identify the visitor as a repeat visitor to a web page and to customise the content of the web page according to the visitor’s previous choices or to collect statistical data.
- Session cookies are temporary and disappear when a visitor leaves the site or exits their browser. Session cookies may be used to enable certain features of the website, such as requesting a service, etc.
Cookies are used to collect information about how the website is used to make it more personal and user-friendly for the visitor. In addition, cookies help to collect visitor statistics, which allows us to measure and improve the performance of a website and provide the baseline for efficient marketing activities.
More space for living
The best selection of storage and wardrobe solutions in Estonia
BI-FOLD DOORS, HINGED DOORS, SLIDING DOORS, WARDROBES
We strive to make the living and working rooms of our customers comfortable and functional. We achieve this with smart product solutions and professional and personal customer service. Visit your nearest showroom and find out more about our solutions!Find a showroom
Tank Indoor showrooms
In our Tank Indoor showrooms, customers can learn more about the most up-to-date materials and solutions. The showroom features a range of different storage and door solutions, including more minimalist and practical ones as well as more exclusive custom solutions.
Our sales consultants are always nearby and ready to provide their expert advice for any questions you may have.